- Asia Pacific | American Is Facing Spy Trial in China, and Husband Seeks Obama’s Help
- China, Eager to Host Elite Club, Primps for G-20 Meeting AUG. 30, 2016
- State Department officials have told “all levels of the Chinese government” that Ms. Phan-Gillis was not a spy, he said.
- The prosecutors’ claims against Ms. Phan-Gillis include that she spied while visiting Guangxi, a region of southern China, in 1996, he said.
- China’s ‘Dangerous Love’ Campaign, Warning of Spies, Is Met With Shrugs APRIL 21, 2016
Read the full article, click here.
@Million_Bitcoin: “An American businesswoman faces trial in China on spying charges dating back 20 years …”
Phan Phan-Gillis, a Houston businesswoman, was detained last year on allegations dating back 20 years. President Obama is being urged to bring up the case.
American Is Facing Spy Trial in China, and Husband Seeks Obama’s Help