- I don’t know for certain, but some in the community are taking a contrarian view of the block halving – they don’t like it at all from a technical viewpoint.
- Every four years, as coded by its pseudonymous creator Satoshi Nakamoto, the Bitcoin network is scheduled to reduce coin supply by 50%.
- Some in the community have even quietly speculated as to whether Bitcoin has been a sustained victim of some kind of bizarre astroturfing campaign to make cryptocurrency seem illegitimate.
- Miners who solve a block will only be awarded 12.5 coins, not 25 as they are today.
- In just a couple days, the Bitcoin community will celebrate its next block halving .
Read the full article, click here.
@bitcoinagile: “A Scenario Where #bitcoin Drops To $0.00 #bitcoin,ethereum,cryptocurrency,business”
In just a couple days, the Bitcoin community will celebrate its next block halvin…
A Scenario Where Bitcoin Drops To $0.00