- Once you have everything set up to keep your private keys safe you’ll be able to purchase your first coins.
- If you lose your private keys or if someone steals them your coins will be lost forever.
- Unless you’re actively trading you want to make sure that you control your own private keys.
- Your public key is like your email address, you share it to receive coins and your private key is like a password that allows you to send coins.
- 3 Easy Steps to Get Started with Bitcoin was originally published on Due Payment Processing Blog by Rocky Darius .
Read the full article, click here.
@btc_update: “3 Easy Steps to Get Started With Bitcoin – Huffington Post #bitcoin #fintech #btc #crypto”
Bitcoin is a paradigm shift that’s changing the way we perceive money. It allows individuals to have full control over t…
3 Easy Steps to Get Started With Bitcoin