- As chief executive officer of Metro Bank, Craig Donaldson is responsible for providing executive leadership to the bank’s rapidly expanding business.
- The wave of fintech disruption that is sweeping through the financial services industry is at a critical phase.
- European Financial Management Association (EFMA) was founded in 1991 by Prof. John Doukas to encourage research and disseminate knowledge about financial decision making in all areas of finance as it relates to European corporations, financial institutions and capital markets.
- The wave of fintech disruption sweeping through the financial services industry is approaching a critical phase.
- As director of innovation, she was instrumental in building the innovation function, LBG Innovation Labs, and the digital people strategy.
The wave of fintech disruption sweeping through the financial services industry is approaching a critical phase. Finance Disrupted will explore what the digital revolution means for finance and the broader economy with
Continue reading “Finance Disrupted”